This Healthy Pumpkin Protein Smoothie is a little taste of fall that you can have for breakfast or any time you need a healthy treat! it’s packed with protein , fiber and healthy fats. For an added nutrient bonus, throw in a handful of kale.
- 2 scoops Bee Fit Protein Powder
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 1/4 cup Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 medium banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp pecan
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 c Ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender
- Blend until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into a glass and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice.