Try this healthy, delicious, grain free granola for your breakfast, snack, or on-the-go treat!
While store bought granola receives criticism for having extra sugar, this home-made granola recipe diminishes that with all healthy ingredients. Loaded with seeds, nuts, and crispy coconut, this granola is high in Omega-3 , antioxidants and protein. You can top your favorite Greek yogurt or even eat alone as a snack option.
- 2 cups unsweetened dried coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup flax seed
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup stevia or monk fruit
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
1.Preheat oven to 350.
2.Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, stirring until all ingredients are well combined.
3. Line large cookie sheet with lip with a sheet of parchment paper.
4. Spread mixture evenly in pan.
- 5. Bake for 20n minutes, turning and stirring mixture every 5 minutes.
6. Reduce oven temp to 325 and bake another 5 to 10 minutes, continuing to turn and stir mixture every 5 minutes, until nuts are toasted and mostly dry.