- 21/4 cups almond flour
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Bee Fit Protein Powder
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 c blueberries (fresh)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, or 1 Tbsp stevia
- 1½ teaspoons grated lemon zest, packed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 8 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, Bee Fit Protein Powder and salt. In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, lemon zest and juice, and vanilla. A little at a time, add the dry ingredients to the wet, stirring until a smooth batter forms.
- Add blueberries and stir. Divide the batter among the 8 lined muffin cups, filling each ¾ of the way.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until the muffins is golden brown. Remove the muffins from the tin, set on a rack, and allow to cool completely.